[aisle] Button Maker

Townhouse, Andie atownhouse at cps.edu
Fri Mar 25 09:26:08 CDT 2022

This
<https://www.amazon.com/2-1-Inch-NEIL-Button-Machine/dp/B0042ST1MY/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B0042ST1MY&psc=1>
is the best one I've found on Amazon, and here
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042SWWRU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A3QITQ4CSWDH6W&th=1>
are the extra materials for it.  It's pricey, but really holds up!

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 9:02 AM Nichole Folkman via AISLE <

> I know we talk often about button makers. Does anyone have a brand/ model
> they love? Especially something available on Amazon would be great.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Thanks!
> Nichole Folkman
> K-12 Librarian/ STEAM Director
> Creator and Director of Stags Read Community Literacy Program
> Stags Read Twitter- @StagsRead
> Creator of Postcard Field Trip Curriculum
> www.postcardfieldtrip.weebly.com
>
> Chair of the Lincoln Teen Readers' Choice Award
>
> Scholastic Bowl Coach
> Antler/ Staglite Advisor
>
> she/ her/ hers
>
> Check out my projects at
> https://www.donorschoose.org/Mrs.Folkman
>
> Currently Reading
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/339006?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Book Cover]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/339006?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Goodreads Logo]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get
> your own email signature
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

[image: Amazon.com: Punching Bag: 9781324016236: Ogle, Rex: Books]
Currently Reading: *Punching Bag* by Rex Ogle

Andie Townhouse, M.A., M.L.I.S., Library Director/Pronouns: she / her /
hers / ella/ ona/ 她 /هي
*Roberto Clemente Community Academy*
tel: 773.534.4000 <(773)%20534-4000>
fax: 773.534.4003 <(773)%20534-4003>
@: atownhouse at cps.edu
web:  <http://goog_1333025299/>*www.rccachicago.org
<http://rccachicago.org/>*

*New! Book time for afternoon book talks here!
<http://calendly.com/atownhouse>*

*our school library is:*
[image: Rainbow logo which says: diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming,
safe space for everyone]
The Critical Cataloging Project at CPS, led by CPS librarians, is working
to adjust the subject headings and keywords that are used to locate books
in our catalog. Some of these terms are historically racist, sexist,
ableist, and heteronormative. Words matter.

We hope to join with other organizations who are also doing this work,
creating new norms and advocating for terms that are representative of our
society today.

To show your support of this work, and commitment to respectful cataloguing
language, please fill out this short form from the link below.

#WordsMatterCPS

Click here to support Critical Cataloguing at CPS!
<https://forms.gle/aFRYWnRvkkcDANb38>