[aisle] More Library Furniture

Aimee Allison aallison at lphs.org
Thu May 5 13:54:33 CDT 2022

Hello everyone,

As Jen mentioned, we are preparing for a much-anticipated renovation at
Lake Park, and West Campus has some furniture available as well. There is a
good amount of of shelving that we're looking to rehome (once our
furniture/shelving order is officially placed in a week or two). It's free
to a good home, but we would need it picked up from Roselle at the address
below in the early summer.

A.  We have 2 small double-sided stacks (24"D x37.5" W x 81" H) - They are
currently mounted on a wall, but they are double sided.
[image: image.png]
B.  2 Periodical Racks (24"W x 41"H)
[image: image.png]
C.  2 short double sided shelves (one is 24"D x 73"L x 41"H, the other is
24"D x 109"L x 41"H)
[image: image.png]

D. One Magazine/Storage Unit 37"W x 45"H x 13.5"D
[image: image.png]
E. and 9 Wall Mounted Shelves- each is 36" W x 80" H x 11"D
[image: image.png]

They are all older, but in very good shape.

If you are interested, please email me off-list and I'd be glad to provide
more pictures/information as well as when we might be able to get them in
your hands, but included are a few to get a general idea of what they look
like.
--

Aimee Allison

*(she/her/hers)*Media Services Manager | Teacher Librarian
Homecoming Co-Sponsor | Junior Class Council Co-Sponsor
Lake Park High School West Campus
500 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Roselle, IL 60172

aallison at lphs.org <:jsalter at lphs.org> | 630.295.5382

*"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."  - Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education*
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/85767757?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/85767757?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>