[aisle] Exemplary School Library Award

School Recognition AISLE schoolrecognition at aisled.org
Sun May 8 11:07:31 CDT 2022

I know.  This is a school librarian's busiest time of year.  But, as you
are putting things away and organizing for the next school year, I bet you
will find items and materials to support the fact that you have an
exemplary library!
Collect those items and put them together to form evidence for the
Exemplary School Library Award.  Go to this website for all of the forms
and FAQ's and the Crosswalk document that will help you link this award to
the Danielson evaluation you just had this year:
https://www.aisled.org/exemplary.php  <https://www.aisled.org/exemplary.php>
Go to this website to view a webinar that walks you through the application
process:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qd-Lmu24oYmqT0rwa7rDjNwlzz2Wx4UV
Contact the committee at this email with any questions you may have:
schoolrecognition at aisled.org
Submit your application by June 30th!
Wishing all of you a smooth ending of the school year!
--
Peggy Burton, Chair
AISLE School Recognition Award