[aisle] Learning Resources Images Disappeared from Destiny Discover

Jeanne Brucher jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Tue May 10 10:59:01 CDT 2022

All of our images for the Learning Resources disappeared from Destiny
Discover a few weeks ago. The names and the links are still functional, but
the images have disappeared. I attempted to update the images from the
Admin>Featured Content, and they are still a no show.

Has anybody else experienced or figured out how to fix this issue?

Thanks,

--
Jeanne Brucher
Librarian, GHS Building Leadership Team Co-Leader
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524
Geneseo High School (309) 945-0316

Mrs. Brucher is currently reading: