[aisle] Open Library Coordinator Position

Barb Hobe barbhobe at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:19:59 CDT 2022

Hello,
My district is looking to fill an elementary Library Coordinator position.
We are located in Countryside, a western suburb of Chicago. The primary
duties include:

   - Checking books in and out, shelving books, and reading to library
   groups.
   - Supporting students' and teachers' reading and tech needs.
   - General technology support

Requirements: State paraprofessional letter of approval or current teaching
certificate. Experience with children’s literature and expertise with
technology is a plus.

For further information or to apply, click the link below:

https://www.applitrack.com/d105/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Support+Staff&AppliTrackJobId=839&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Barb