[aisle] [External] Learning Resources Images Disappeared from Destiny Discover

Colleen Sanchez csanchez at northbrook28.net
Tue May 10 15:05:03 CDT 2022

After being on the phone with Follett for the past few weeks, we came up
with our own solution. We added "Learning Resources" to Column B and the
pictures showed up and the links work.

Steps in Destiny Discover:
1.  More
2. Admin
3. Display Options
4. Featured Content
5. Choose "Learning Resources" under Column B.

Here is what Destiny Discover looks like now:

Hope that helps!

Colleen

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 11:48 AM Anne G. via AISLE <

> About three weeks ago, I started experiencing the same problem with our
> Learning Resources. I called tech support because not only can I not see
> the images but sometimes the Learning Resources don’t show up at all on the
> Home page. When they do show up, the images are missing-I just see the
> names of the link. When I talked to someone from tech support, they
> acknowledged there was a problem with icons for Learning Resources showing
> up and that the issue would be resolved in about two weeks. Two weeks is up
> and I still don’t have the icons.
>

> Ms. Groesch
> Librarian
> Jefferson Middle School/Springfield Public School District 186
> 3001 Allis
> Springfield, IL  62703
> 217-585-5810
> FAX-217-525-5814
> TDD-217-525-3023
> Internal 585-5810
>

> On May 10, 2022, at 11:02 AM, Christi Shaner via AISLE <
>
> Yes, we are using chrome-based stations. There must have been an update
> that prevented the images from showing. We updated, and now all is well. If
> you are using Chrome, try updating to the latest version and see if that
> helps.
>

> On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 10:59 AM Jeanne Brucher via AISLE <
>
>> All of our images for the Learning Resources disappeared from Destiny
>> Discover a few weeks ago. The names and the links are still functional, but
>> the images have disappeared. I attempted to update the images from the
>> Admin>Featured Content, and they are still a no show.
>>
>> Has anybody else experienced or figured out how to fix this issue?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Jeanne Brucher
>> Librarian, GHS Building Leadership Team Co-Leader
>> GMS Student Council Advisor, GHS Speech Team Advisor
>> jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
>> Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524
>> Geneseo High School (309) 945-0316
>>
>> Mrs. Brucher is currently reading:
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Christi Shaner (she/her)
> Head Librarian
> Glenbrook South High School
> Glenview, IL 60026
> 847-486-4565

Mrs. Colleen Sanchez
School Librarian
Greenbriar Elementary School/ Northbrook District 28
(847) 504-3740
Follow us on Twitter @GBLibrary28
[image: Bitmoji Image]

*Currently Reading:*
*Unspeakable The Tulsa Race Massacre* by Carole Boston Weatherford

*Audiobook:*
*Eva Evergreen Semi-Magical Witch* by Julie Abe