[aisle] Elementary Non-fiction Arrangement

Todd Freer TFreer at zion6.org
Sun May 15 09:30:52 CDT 2022

I’ve started “binning” my fiction with smaller, skinnier bins. They have images on them as my kids are k2. It helps them find things quickly but the books are all spine out at their a point due to the width of the cabinets.

Our NF will undergo the same process next year. I have some ideas for how I’ll genrefy but want to see what the bins look like on the shelves first. It bay be a combo of some smaller and wider bins as those shelves are a bit wider than the fiction ones.

The shelves themselves are 4 tiers high and the topmost shelf is empty at this point.

I’m expecting that that will change.
—Todd

Sent from my iPhone