[aisle] Coding Robot options

Atalece Bird AMBird at dps61.org
Mon May 16 11:55:10 CDT 2022

Yes! I like our ozobots. One advantage is they have online coding with ozoblockly. However, I HATE the non-existant customer service. I tried contacting them multiple times and ways about apps especially with SOPPA and because we are 1:1 with iPads here. Crickets. Absolutely no help or response.

I love the sphero robots in general. They have great support and so many activities you can do with them coding wise.