[aisle] display ideas for end of year?

Kim Jones kimjones at u-46.org
Tue May 17 12:03:43 CDT 2022

I traditionally support the public library's summer reading program. Here
is my Bulletin board:

[image: Cricut BB.jpg]

I also create a slide deck to share with students the last week I see them
:-)

Kind regards,
Kim

*Stay safe. Stay strong. S**tay hopeful.*

*Kim Jones                                     *
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Elgin, IL*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759        *
*Currently Reading:                   *

[image: Caterpillar Summer]

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 1:33 PM Lala Lala via AISLE <