[aisle] Audible Licensing for 6th-12th Grade

Tasha Squires tsquires at dg58.org
Tue May 24 21:21:17 CDT 2022

I looked into this with Audible several years ago, so things "might" have
changed, but at the time they had no such license agreement or
possibility available. At the time they said they consider themselves to be
for personal use, and are not set up for a library like situation.

Like I said, this was at least 6  years ago, at least, so things might have
changed.

If you find out something different, I'd be very happy to know about it.

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 4:11 PM Katherine Udstuen via AISLE <

> We use AXIS 360 for our e-books and audiobooks. This might be a less
> expensive option for your school.
>
> Katie Udstuen
> Tinley Park High School
>
> On May 24, 2022, at 3:44 PM, Jaime Pirus via AISLE <
>

> Has anybody gotten Audible for 6th-12th ELA teachers? We have teachers
> asking about it, but I have no idea what the licensing looks like or
> anything like that.
>

> I’m looking for insight or similar options!
>

> Thank you!
>

> Jaime Pirus
>
> District Librarian
>
> Reed-Custer Elementary School
> <https://webmail.rc255.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=6BnC75yteXmTceBBG0ZyjRDbiLtPNJ2K9rYjMXLCuRFeOFjVWfvYCA..&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.rc255.net%2fRCIS%2fPages%2fdefault.aspx>
>
> Currently Reading: *Heir of Fire *by Sarah J. Maas

Tasha Squires
O'Neill Middle School
School Librarian
tsquires at dg58.org
(630) 719-5815

Author of Library Partnerships: Making Connections Between School and
Public Libraries, 2009, Information Today, Inc.