[aisle] Sewn Book Character Project

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:40:10 CDT 2022

Hi everyone!

I am collaborating with my art teacher and we had the idea of kids making
simple sewn book characters. Basically the same on both sides and a quick
whipstitch to sew the 2 together and stuff. Does anyone do something like
this? I'd love some ideas of what the library and art class can do
separately, and what the research piece could be (...I'm thinking
illustrator study, fabric and/or string, but there must be better out there
lol)

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to seeing y'all at the A.C.T.
conference this weekend!

Neha Thakkar
M.Ed, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers