[aisle] Follett question

Monica Caldicott monica.caldicott at d128.org
Fri Nov 11 15:11:47 CST 2022

Hi Rikki,
Titles without copies means that Destiny has a MARC record for a title but
you have no copies attached to that MARC record.

It would be unusual to have a huge number. It may mean you have duplicate
MARC records for the same book.
Use the report to confirm that you have 2 entries for some books, and then
delete the title with no copies.

Currently reading a signed copy of *Private Label
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/107022>*
by
Kelly Yang
Promoting books nominated for the 2023 Illinois Teen Choice Award
<https://www.d128.org/vhhs/students/student-services/library/2023-illinois-teen-choice-award>
Currently listening to *Before Take Off
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/107510>
*by
Adi Alsaid

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 2:26 PM Richelle Steinmetz via AISLE <

> Hi!
>
> When I go to a snapshot of my library in reports, there is an area that
> says "titles without copies." Is there a way I can find all of those
> easily? At my middle school, it is a huge number.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Rikki Steinmetz
> rsteinmetz at d107.org
> Pleasantdale School District

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this electronic communication may
constitute a public record. Please be advised that this email may be
subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties.