[aisle] Invite me to your library!

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Mon Nov 14 10:19:40 CST 2022

Hello,

Good morning all! I have a goal of trying to do twenty site visits by the end of the year. If you'd like to invite me to your library, please reach out.

Any RAILS school is invited to participate. I'm particularly interested in schools that fit the following criteria:

  *   Do not participate in Find More Illinois
  *   Do not participate in Axis360/eRead Illinois
  *   Do not participate in a shared catalog
  *   Have not had a RAILS staff member visit in the past 2 years, including virtual
  *   Do not have a staff member on a RAILS board or a board subcommittee

Even if you do not fit the criteria - for example, maybe you participate in Axis360/eRead Illinois - that's okay! I would still like to visit to find out more about what's happening at your library. A typical school visit lasts between 30-60 minutes. While I'm there, I would be happy to talk about topics such as: L2, continuing education, grants, support for e-books/audiobooks, support for networking groups, deals & discounts, and more!

You can find more info here: https://www.railslibraries.info/news/276625

Thanks!

Dan

Dan Bostrom