[aisle] Late Fees for Books

Eden Crothers crotherse at msd19.org
Mon Nov 28 08:37:01 CST 2022

I'm at the middle school level and we don't charge.  Honestly, it makes it
harder to get books back with them vs without.  Granted not every time, but
I find that if I work with the kids and show flexibility then they are more
likely to give the books back instead of panicking and ditching them
somewhere.

*Emails are checked between 7:20 am & 3:10 pm  on days when students are
present.*

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 8:30 AM Anita Beaman via AISLE <

> How many of you charge late fees for library books? My new district does
> at the high school level and I'd like to do away with this.  I know my
> admin will ask what other districts do.
>
> If you do charge late fees, what do you feel are the advantages?
>
> Thanks!
> Anita
>
> --
> "There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence so
> important, as living within your means."--Calvin Coolidge

E-mail is not necessarily a secure means of communication. The information
transmitted herewith is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and contains confidential or privileged material. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please disregard its contents
and destroy the message and its attachments. We also ask that you notify
the sender if you have received this message in error. Any improper use of
this information is prohibited.