[aisle] change in circ rules / no fines

Sara Bell sbell at dunlapcusd.net
Mon Nov 28 09:17:42 CST 2022

I would recommend amending your student handbook to reflect the updates.
This likely would not happen until the next school year. I would imagine
deleting a fine could start in practice as soon it cleared your admin, but
you would want to update whatever officially goes home to families as well
(which in my case, is the handbook).

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 9:06 AM Brooke Fleuette via AISLE <