[aisle] If I could talk to a publisher...

HELEN BIBLER hbibler at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 18:35:24 CDT 2022

Not every middle grade children's book needs to be about kids who discover they are demigods, or about how awful middle school is and your friends will pull away and you'll be sad and lonely....

The kids who want superheroes and pikachu are emerging readers -

Fairy tales that had a "Disney look" but don't feed the beast would be appreciated.

Not all reluctant readers are boys

Girls like nonfiction too - and it doesn't have to be crafts and cheerleading...