[aisle] PD offered through RAILS

Dawn Brunschon dbrunschon at district100.com
Tue Oct 4 10:01:42 CDT 2022

Will this event be recorded?  I have P/T Conferences that night, but really
want to see this webinar.

Thanks,
Dawn

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 8:07 AM Executive Secretary AISLE via AISLE <

> Listed below is a PD opportunity through RAILS that might be of interest
> to listserv members. Please contact Joe if you have any questions.
>
> Carolyn Kinsella
> AISLE Executive Secretary
> P.O. Box 110
> Seneca, IL  61360
> PH: 815-357-6023
>

> *"Grant Writing Tips for School Library Staff" Webinar, October 13*
> Limited budget? Need an upgrade? Learn some grant writing basics from a
> Chicago Public Schools teacher-librarian who acquired over $200,000 in
> grant money to completely revamp her school's library. This webinar takes
> place on Thursday, October 13, 4-5 p.m. Register via L2.
> <https://librarylearning.org/event/2022-10-13/grant-writing-101> *Attendees
> can receive one PDH (personal development hour).*
>

> *##*
>

> Joseph Filapek
> Director of Consulting and Continuing Education
> Reaching Across Illinois Library System
> Burr Ridge Office
> Phone: 630-734-5132
> Fax: 630.734.5050
> joseph.filapek at railslibraries.info
> https://www.railslibraries.info

*Dawn Brunschon (she/her)*
*Library/Media Director*
*Belvidere CUSD 100*
*815-547-4362*
*dbrunschon at district100.com <dbrunschon at district100.com>*

*"Banning books gives us silence when we need speech.  It closes our ears
when we need to listen.  It makes us blind when we need sight."*

~Stephen Chbosky, author of The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

--

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this written communication may
constitute a public record which is available to the public and media upon