[aisle] Chromebook transport to specials

Linda Larson Linda.Larson at rps205.com
Thu Oct 6 09:09:14 CDT 2022

If you have Scholastic Book Fairs at your school, they have numerous cart options that you can get with Scholastic Dollars through the Scholatic Book Fair Chairperson Tool Box catalog.  If you are not the Chairperson for the book fair, ask whoever is.  They can get it for "free" with Scholastic Dollars earned from the book fair.

Linda Larson [cid:028df59f-a70d-47f9-bc95-e19e2cac6f8c]
Elementary Teacher Librarian
Carlson, Ellis, Gregory, Rolling Green