[aisle] Judaic books on diversity / diverse topics

Robbin Katzin robbin.katzin at hilleltorah.org
Thu Oct 6 10:44:11 CDT 2022

The Association of Jewish Libraries has quite a few book lists on this
page: https://jewishlibraries.org/love-your-neighbor/ that would address
this topic.

Robbin Katzin

School Librarian

Link to Library catalog <https://htn-hl.mimas.opalsinfo.net/bin/home>

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 9:08 PM Todd Freer via AISLE <