[aisle] Rebecca Caudill Tracking

Hoppenjan, Ashley ahoppenjan at gusd120.k12.il.us
Tue Oct 11 15:07:25 CDT 2022

In Galena, we promote the books, and then we have students vote on which
one they want to read each month.  We do this by grade level and have a
grade-level meeting each month in which we talk about the book, do trivia,
have a treat, etc.  We do a special lunch for the voting.  Kids RSVP via
Google Form to each meeting and to the final lunch.  That helps us keep
track.

Happy reading!

Ashley

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 2:59 PM Taylor Cothern via AISLE <

> This is the first year our district is participating in the Rebecca
> Caudill program. I am looking for suggestions for how you make sure
> students read the book to participate in the voting at the end? We can
> track circulation, but wanted to see if there were any other creative ideas
> for checking in on students' reading. Thank you!
>
> --
> *Taylor Cothern*
> *6th Grade Language Arts*
>
> *Pana Junior High School  *

Ashley Hoppenjan
8th Grade English Language Arts
Galena Middle School

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This message contains confidential information