[aisle] Adult book club recs?

Richelle Steinmetz rikkir77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:23:01 CDT 2022

Hi everyone!

Last year staff members at both my middle and elementary school were asking if I could start a staff book club (for fun - not educational! Lol) So I did. And we’ve had a good turn out.

Our next turn around is shorter than usual, so I was looking for a shorter adult or YA book (like 250 pages or so) that would be appealing to a wide range of readers and can generate good discussion. All genres are accepted.

Any recommendations you have are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Rikki Steinmetz

(In case you are interested, here are our past reads: The Last Thing He Told Me, The Sanitorium, The Plot, and this month is The Night Watchman).

Sent from my iPhone