[aisle] ISL School District Library Grant, 10/15

Michelle Shippy shippym at winnebagoschools.org
Wed Oct 12 08:37:19 CDT 2022

Yes, I never received confirmation either and wondered whether I needed to
follow up with someone.

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 8:23 AM Dan Bostrom via AISLE <

> Hi all,
>

> We’re getting very close to the deadline for the ISL School District
> Library Grant
> <https://www.ilsos.gov/departments/library/grants/schoolpercapgrant.html>
> (10/15). If you are the person who fills out the application for your
> district and you haven’t done this already, please do so soon! If you’re
> not the person who fills out this application, please ensure that your
> district applies for these funds.
>

> If you have questions, please email school-grant at ilsos.gov.>
>

> Dan
>

> Dan Bostrom
> Member Engagement Manager
> Reaching Across Illinois Library System
> Burr Ridge Office
> Phone: 630-734-5152
> Fax: 630.734.5050
> dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
> https://www.railslibraries.info

Michelle Shippy
District Librarian, Winnebago CUSD #323
815-335-2336 x 2225
| shippym at winnebagoschools.org  <shippym at winnebagoschools.org>

Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/create-own-email-signature/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=>

--
This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee
only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY