[aisle] Adult book club recs?

Holtz, Alan C. (BMS) holtzac at vvsd.org
Wed Oct 12 09:08:44 CDT 2022

We did the same thing. Our faculty book club read Fighting Words and Maybe He Just Likes You. This year we are reading Black Boy Joy and probably Starfish.

The cool part was we used Title I money to pay for the copies of the books (and then the books were placed into the participating faculty members’ classroom libraries.

Enjoy,
Alan, serving Brooks Middle School in Bolingbrook