[aisle] Genre-fying

Todd Freer TFreer at zion6.org
Mon Oct 17 21:42:37 CDT 2022

Speaking of genre-fying, I am trying to do so with my non-fiction. I'm 'generalizing' the dewey subjects for K-2 dual language students, including language and images, by making my own signage/categories.

If anyone would/could offer me as many feasible options as you can think of to help me do this, I'd be grateful. Attached is an example of what I've done so far, if that is helpful. At this point, I have quite a few done but still have 'open areas' I'd like to categorize for my kids.

Thank you so much for your help. BTW, if you'd like or need, I can share how I did this....Pretty easy really.
--Todd