[aisle] Genre-fying

Todd Freer TFreer at zion6.org
Wed Oct 19 22:04:22 CDT 2022

Hi Lynn and all,
I'm sorry for the late response. If you'd like, please email me off list or feel free to leave me a message (phone will ring directly to vm so I'll call back at first chance) and I can share what I'm doing and/or answer any  questions you have about what I'm doing with regards to genre-fying.

Always glad to help,
--Todd