[aisle] Noodle Tools Cost?

Mrs. Rose O’Connell from Glen Crest Library roconnell at ccsd89.org
Thu Oct 20 08:36:53 CDT 2022

We pay about $300/year for 700 students.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 8:23 AM Anita Beaman via AISLE <

> Good morning!
> Does anyone know approximately how much Noodle Tools would cost for a K12
> district of about 630 students?  (About 400 of them are middle/high
> school).  I've requested a quote but haven't had time to hear back & I'd
> like to discuss this at a meeting with ELA teachers this morning.
>
> Thanks!
> A.
>
> --
> "There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence so
> important, as living within your means."--Calvin Coolidge

Mrs. Rosemary O'Connell (she/her/hers)
Library Director
Glen Crest Middle School
725 Sheehan Avenue | Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are
private communications and contain privileged and confidential information
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not
review, use, disclose, distribute, copy or forward this email.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.