[aisle] AP Language Textbooks

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Thu Oct 20 14:32:58 CDT 2022

Hi all!

We are starting an AP Language class for the first time next year, and the
teacher is wanting to preview a few textbooks. She is running into
companies sending pdf excerpts and not a whole book for previews, so I was
wondering if anyone is using any of the following and have an extra copy we
can borrow for a bit. I've searched both SHARE and OCLC, but there aren't
any copies listed that I can interlibrary loan. I know it's a long shot
since most schools (including us) aren't ordering extras, but thought I
would check before she buys copies. Thanks!

Abdon, Brandon, Timothy Freitas, and Lauren Peterson. AMSCO: Advanced
Placement English Language and Composition. Perfection Learning. 1st
Edition. 2019.

Aufses, Robin Dissin, Renee Shea, Katherine Cordes, and Lawrence Scanlon.
American Literature and Rhetoric. Bedford/St. Martin’s. 2021.

Shea, Renée, Lawrence Scanlon, and Robin Dissin Aufses. The Language of
Composition. Boston: Bedford/St. Martin’s. 3rd edition. 2018.

*Lauren Ochs *
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
lochs at ms.k12.il.us

--
_Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic