[aisle] Noodle Tools Cost?

Monica Caldicott monica.caldicott at d128.org
Fri Oct 21 12:38:48 CDT 2022

I feel NoodleTools is one of the most well-priced online tools. Their
pricing structure keeps in mind small school budgets. For its usability and
connection to many databases, NoodleTools is one of the best deals out
there!

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 8:23 AM Anita Beaman via AISLE <

> Good morning!
> Does anyone know approximately how much Noodle Tools would cost for a K12
> district of about 630 students?  (About 400 of them are middle/high
> school).  I've requested a quote but haven't had time to hear back & I'd
> like to discuss this at a meeting with ELA teachers this morning.
>
> Thanks!
> A.
>
> --
> "There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence so
> important, as living within your means."--Calvin Coolidge

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this electronic communication may
constitute a public record. Please be advised that this email may be
subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties.