[aisle] Mentor Texts

Kimberly Hazel-Rudden khazelrudden at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:57:39 CDT 2022

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for mentor texts for the following standard:
*RL 4.5 Explain major differences between poems, drama, and prose, and
refer to the structural elements of poems (e.g., verse, rhythm, meter) and
drama (e.g., casts of characters, settings, descriptions, dialogue, stage
directions) when writing or speaking about a text.*

I'm looking for Poetry, Plays, Drama (fables) to align with those
standards. I'm not strong in any of these genres so my list is pretty weak.
If you have any suggestions or lists you have compiled that you would be
willing to share I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thank you so much!
Kim Rudden

@KimHazelRudden <https://twitter.com/KimHazelRudden>
Currently Reading