[aisle] Follett Destiny

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Tue Oct 25 08:52:46 CDT 2022

Ours can't see items from other schools, so there must be a way to fix
that, if you don't want them seeing/checking out outside your school.

There are times either a student or teacher wants a book that I find at
another school. I message the clerk or librarian at that building, ask them
to borrow the book and check it out to whoever requested it, and then they
send it to our building.

Hope that helps!

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 8:42 AM Richelle Steinmetz via AISLE <

> Good morning!
>
> We have our schools all in one Follett site now and I regularly have
> students ask to check out books from the other school. What I have been
> doing is just checking them out to me and making a list of who has what. Is
> there a way to check out across schools?
>
> Thank you,
> Rikki Steinmetz
> Pleasantdale

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School