[aisle] Warrior Cats Book Erin Hunter

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 13:14:58 CDT 2022

Hello All-
I have never read the Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter series. I tried; I found it boring. Yesterday, I had a parent of a first grader want the first book Into the Wild. I told her SLJ listed it as grades 5+ and Booklist recommended the book for Grades 6-9.
First question: Why are they for grades 6-9? What types of emotions and feelings, as well as social issues (from Titlewave) are in these books? Thank you! Looking for someone who actually read the book.
Kathryn GreenOregon CUSD#220District LibrarianEmail: liveaboveline at yahoo.comPhone: 815-732-5300 ext: 2335

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
~ Joseph Addison ~