[aisle] Dominican University School of Information Studies supports AISLE

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Sat Oct 29 13:42:58 CDT 2022

[image: Sponsors - individual (7).png]

The 2022 AISLE Conference welcomes Dominican University School of
Information Studies as a Platinum Level Sponsor! Dominican is sponsoring
our Game On! Thursday evening event, Friday morning’s Cinnamon Roll Grab
and Go, and the Awards Banquet.

Chicago’s iSchool offers options for becoming an information professional
in a variety of situations and organizations as well as an array of
opportunities for professionals looking to expand their knowledge and
advance their careers, from our ALA-accredited MLIS program to our new
Master of Arts in Youth Literature.
http://ischool.dom.edu
--
2022 AISLE Conference Communications Committee
Amy Phillips, Colleen Malone, and Michelle Glatt