[aisle] true crime for MIDDLE school

Jordan Adams jadams at rccu1.net
Thu Sep 1 09:01:59 CDT 2022

In ABDO's newest catalog, they've got a new series, American Crime Stories.
They have the following titles:

The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
The Gardner Museum Heist
The Lizzie Borden Ax Murders
The Manson Family Murders
The Murders of Tupac and Biggie
The O.J. Simpson Murder Case
The Son of Sam Killings
The Zodiac Killer

No clue about the content though but I've got them on my list to buy for my
middle school.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 8:52 AM Timmons, Heather via AISLE <

> Looking for recommendations for nonfiction true crime for MIDDLE school.
> Nothing too graphic.  I have Borden murders, 57 bus, Chasing Lincoln's
> Killer, Nazi Hunters, Who Killed My Daughter.  I also have general forensic
> science books.  They want real life stories that read more like a good
> mystery novel.
> Thank You
>
> --
> Heather Timmons
> timmons.heather at ccsd59.org
> (847) 472-3632
> Library Director
> Holme Jr. High
> Holmes Library <https://holmes.ccsd59.org/about/195-2/>
>
> 'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
> you have WebMD?'
>
> Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com
>
> Reading is a relationship.  It doesn't start with an initiative, log, or
> packet.  It starts with a consistent connection to books.
> Dr. Brad Gustafson.

*Jordan Adams*
RCMS School Librarian

*Currently Reading:*