[aisle] Book Vendors - Need Recommendations

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Thu Sep 1 10:44:03 CDT 2022

Yesterday I received all the books I ordered in March 2022!  Maybe I'm too
willing to believe them? I'm giving them one more shot with a small order.
We'll see.

Search The Card Catalog
<https://district31.follettdestiny.com/common/servlet/logout.do?tm=>

Happily Ever After,
Karrie Fisher
District Librarian

[image: Bitmoji Image]
Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
847-729-5650

Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
847--272-6884

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 10:28 AM Robbin Katzin via AISLE <