[aisle] IDEAS..

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Thu Sep 1 16:26:25 CDT 2022

Hi All,
 I need to quickly come up with picture books to support our SEL monthly
themes for parents to read to our kids.  I'm wondering if you have thoughts
on books for the following themes:  We are a K-4 building.  It could be 1
book for K/1 and another for 2-4 or a variation of that. I'd appreciate
your help.

September Theme: Self-Management

October Theme:  Positive Learning Community

--
Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the