[aisle] Set giveaway

Jennifer Ferrucci jferrucci at homerschools.org
Fri Sep 2 08:56:44 CDT 2022

Hello, I sent you an email as well, just in case it went to spam. Happy
Friday!

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 5:24 PM Jeanne' Aken via AISLE <

> Is anyone interested in these sets of books before I take them to SCARCE?
> We can figure out a way to get them to you.
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TEQ2sz4FQUqs6TS4E8dFFBV4HqIlSm9hNslZdXkap1A/edit
>
> Peace and Blessings,
> Jeanné Aken
> District Librarian
> Beach Park School District
> 40667 N Green Bay Road
> Beach Park, IL 60099
> Jaken at bpd3.org
> 847-596-5880

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including all
attachments)
disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all
copies of the original message.