[aisle] Laura Martin Author Chat Opportunity

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Tue Sep 6 07:23:13 CDT 2022

Hi.  We would love to participate; however, we only can do it until 11:50.
Will that be an issue if we quietly left for them to go to lunch.  Want to
make sure before I submit the form for a chance.

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 8:00 PM Bluestem AISLE via AISLE <

> Hello Everyone!
> Our first Bluestem Author Chat of the year will be September 22 at 11:30
> with author Laura Martin, the author of Glitch!  If you would like your
> class to be considered for a chance to join our Zoom call with Laura,
> please fill out this Google Form
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUd7tBZ3Z_hvpuKbMhQoGVAR3P680ciq4t1-Lb38gB0jAScg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
> This chat will be a 30 minute, student led chat. Your students will have
> the opportunity to ask her questions live.
>
> If you have any questions, please let us know.
>
> Kimberly Hazel-Rudden, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*
> Heather Kribs, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the