[aisle] Destiny on iPads

Taryn Parise tparise at barrington220.org
Tue Sep 6 11:06:47 CDT 2022

Yes, I am having similar issues with my students.  I can get the first 20
covers for a search to show up, but students can't get beyond that.
Someone suggested having the kids rotate their screens to see if that
helps, but I haven't had a chance to try that yet.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 10:57 AM Crystal Roel via AISLE <