[aisle] Clemente HS Update...

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:13:32 CDT 2022

Fantastic! Your students and school community are lucky to have you.
Carolyn Roys ~ retired

On Sep 8, 2022, at 9:16 AM, Alyse Liebovich via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

So happy to hear this!!! Congratulations!!!
[reading]
Alyse Liebovich
Librarian//Writers Week Coordinator//Unshelved (Book Club) Sponsor
Bartlett High School
Social Media: @LibraryHawks<https://twitter.com/libraryhawks>
Currently Reading:   Bitter by Akwaeke Emezi
                            True Biz by Sara Novic
Current Audiobook:  The Carnival at Bray by Jessie Ann Foley
                            Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir