[aisle] Book Wars?

Elizabeth McDonald elizabethmcdonald at u-46.org
Fri Sep 9 12:00:12 CDT 2022

Every February into March I do a March book madness type event.  I either
follow exactly what March Book Madness (https://marchbookmadness.weebly.com/)
does or I use my own books but follow their format.  I know they have a
young adult category.  Check the site out.  You wouldn't have to wait until
March to do it.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 11:46 AM Kathleen Drews via AISLE <

> I have a junior high teacher who wants to do some kind of book wars with
> her gifted class. I have never done anything like this before.
> Any suggestions, ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Kathleen Drews
> Librarian
> Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
> Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
> New Lenox School District 122
> New Lenox, IL
>
> "Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
> -
> *Dalai Lama*

Lisa McDonald (she/her)
library para pro

Glenbrook Elementary School
315 Garden Circle
Streamwood IL 60107
630 213-5555 x6863

"What is more important in a library than anything else - than everything
else - is the fact that it exists."  Archibald MacLeish

--
U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.