[aisle] Online Library Scheduling - Flex

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Tue Sep 13 12:00:30 CDT 2022

I used Google sheets.  I created a template for teacher's to pick their day
and time for library class (25-minutes) and book checkout (15-minutes).
You have to give the teacher's editing rights to give them the ability to
sign up.

I also created a Google sheet so teachers could reserve the various places
in the library: classroom area, tv area, storytime area, cafe area.  The
key when you do this, reserve YOUR class day/time and area FIRST!  This is
working out quite well for us.

You might have to tweak the idea to fit your needs, but it works for us!

Search The Card Catalog
<https://district31.follettdestiny.com/common/servlet/logout.do?tm=>

Happily Ever After,
Karrie Fisher
District Librarian

[image: Bitmoji Image]
Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
847-729-5650

Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
847--272-6884

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 11:47 AM Lani Maldonado via AISLE <