[aisle] 1:1 Management/Questions

Kari S klf.stevenson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:17:38 CDT 2022

Hello! If anyones runs a 1:1 Chromebook program at your school that is run
similarly to how I will describe below, can you recommend any time saving
techniques for Chromebook checkin in May?

Here's my situation: We are newly 1:1 with about 1000 Chromebooks currently
out at our site. Our District wants them back at the end of the year and
then rechecked out in August.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to allow students and teachers to have
the Chromebooks until the last day of finals, get them checked back in,
assess fines etc. in a timely manner. All while doing the same with
textbooks. My seniors who leave early are one of my biggest concerns. I'll
have one day to enter fees before they have to have things paid for their
cap & gown.

I feel very overwhelmed just thinking about it right now and any time
saving techniques or awesome things that have worked for you would be
wonderful.

Thank you!

--
*Kari Stevenson*