[aisle] Middle Grade Books set in Fall

Michelle Glatt glattml at unit5.org
Thu Sep 15 14:11:44 CDT 2022

[image: Dust Jacket or Front Cover]
<https://atriuum.unit5.org/opac/chiddjhs/index.html#full:FullDisp?itemID=16005&mode=main>

Pumpkin spice up your life
<https://atriuum.unit5.org/opac/chiddjhs/index.html#full:FullDisp?itemID=16005&mode=main>
by Nelson, Suzanne, - *2020.*
When her best friend Daniel concocts an elaborate plot to ask the new girl
at school to the fall dance, Nadine realizes she has fallen for Daniel
herself but fears she does not have the courage to tell him how she feels.
Includes recipes.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 1:47 PM Melanie Weigel via AISLE <

> I have a 5th grade student who just came in gushing about how fall is her
> favorite season. She is looking for middle grade fiction - preferably
> realistic but she'll settle for anything - where the primary setting
> happens in autumn and/or the season is a big part of the plot. I'd love any
> suggestions to add to my list for her. Thanks!
>
> --
> *M**el**anie Weigel*
> Mt. Zion Intermediate School Librarian
> 310 S. Henderson
> Mt. Zion, Illinois
> 217.864.2921
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
> This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
> responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
> communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

Michelle Glatt
Librarian
Chiddix and Evans Junior High Schools
Bloomington-Normal, IL
glattml at unit5.org
309-336-6545

Chiddix IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/chiddiximc
Evans IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/evansimc
U5JHS Book Trailers https://tinyurl.com/U5jhsyoutubechannel

*“*You should be especially nice to a librarian today, or tomorrow.
Sometime this week, anyway.
Probably the librarians would like tea. Or chocolates. Or a reliable source
of funding." - Neil Gaiman

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/15153735?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]