[aisle] Who HQ Books

Roxanne Price rrprice at marionunit2.org
Wed Sep 28 14:52:35 CDT 2022

Thanks so much!

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 2:09 PM Nichole Folkman via AISLE <

> This summer I started working on making checklists of all of the Who HQ
> books. I wanted to share with you in case these might be helpful to you.
> The document I'm sharing is what I'll give the kids, but each of the
> categories you are welcome to copy to your own account and use as you'd
> like. This list is based on the information on the website. (I think there
> are some titles-- older titles, maybe?, that are not reflected on the list.)
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZAlsNb1tYrJwhrU9yZQEgkrKK_bpbdXwwriQqpjdfxo/edit?usp=sharing
>
> --
> Thanks!
> Nichole Folkman
> K-12 Librarian/ STEAM Director
> Creator and Director of Stags Read Community Literacy Program
> Stags Read Twitter- @StagsRead
> Creator of Postcard Field Trip Curriculum
> www.postcardfieldtrip.weebly.com
>
> Co-Chair of the AISLE Readers Choice Awards
>
> Scholastic Bowl Coach
> Antler/ Staglite Advisor
>
> she/ her/ hers
>
> Check out my projects at
> https://www.donorschoose.org/Mrs.Folkman
>

> Add me on GoodReads <https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/339006-n>
> Currently Reading
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/339006?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Book Cover]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/339006?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Goodreads Logo]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
> your own email signature
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

*Roxanne Price*
*Lincoln Elementary School*
*Marion CUSD #2*
*rrprice at marionunit2.org <rrprice at marionunit2.org>*

Confidentiality NoticeIf the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email. Thank you for your compliance.