[aisle] If I could talk to a publisher...

Pam Meiser Pmeiser at barrington220.org
Wed Sep 28 18:43:17 CDT 2022

Do you know someone in the publishing industry? Here are a few things I'd
love them to know. I'll keep my list brief in case you want to add your own
requests.

When providing a book preview, please include a page or two of actual text.
The endpapers, copyright and dedication pages do not help me decide what
level reader the book will appeal to.

For series books, include the number clearly on the spine. When you do,
place it where it won't be covered up by a spine label.

Thank you, publishers!
--
Ms. Pamela L. Meiser *Teacher Librarian *
*Barbara B. Rose Elementary School*