[aisle] If I could talk to a publisher...

Bell, Stacie slbell2 at cps.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:22:17 CDT 2022

I'd like publishers to avoid using script fonts for picture books. Even
kids who do learn cursive, usually don't know it at an early age.

Stacie Bell (she/her)
Librarian
John T. Pirie Fine Arts and Academic Center
650 E. 85th St
Chicago, IL 60619
773-535-3435
*Consider supporting my classroom projects
at https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell
<https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell>*

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 8:58 AM Mary Richars via AISLE <