[aisle] Need Help w Destiny Discover Collections

Crystal Roel clroel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 13:40:11 CDT 2022

Hello all,

For anyone who uses Destiny Discover, my coworker and I are having difficulties with sharing our collections so that both of us can contribute to each collection.

This is how we normally would share a collection with a colleague:
- Go into one of the collections (let’s say our ‘Realistic Fiction”)
- Click on the arrow/triangle symbol to share
- Click on “people”
- Type the email of the colleague and CAN EDIT
- Click “add user”

Then uuuuuusually it will send an email where that colleague where they have to click “approve”.

However, at the moment, when we click “add user”, the email address appears at the bottom of this box with “pending” and changes to “failed” in less than 30 seconds.

We have even tried calling Destiny and they don’t have an answer for us yet. This issue is new because we just shared a couple collections at the beginning of the school. So it’s not like either of us have messed with any settings.

If anyone has any tips on how to successfully share collections so that multiple users can add to them, it would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Thursday!
Crystal