[aisle] AISLE 2023: Strength in Partnerships

Janine Asmus JAsmus at leyden212.org
Thu Feb 2 08:09:59 CST 2023

Hello Amazing Librarians!

Happy Thursday to all of you.

Do you partner with a local public library on a program/experience? Do you
have a strong partnership with your building or District administration
whereupon you have created some innovative library programs? Within your
school, do you partner with a specific department or classroom teacher to
create a stellar opportunity for your students?

Let us hear about it. Share your knowledge and experiences widely and
freely with all of us. There is strength in numbers, and in partnerships.

I find that the best professional development I receive is indeed from all
of you, my colleagues in the profession.

Join us at the 2023 AISLE conference in Champaign, IL, October 1-3.

Click here to fill out a proposal.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjar45K0k0Yezx8PHSd27XOv75Amfq2PUIQjHtXC7v9o61sQ/viewform>

Thanks for your interest.

Janine M. Asmus