[aisle] Resources for Spanish speaking 8th grader

Jordan Adams jadams at rccu1.net
Fri Feb 3 10:36:53 CST 2023

Hello all,

We recently had a student enroll in our school that speaks zero English. We
don't have an ESL teacher or any Spanish resources so the communication
barrier is really holding her back.

I was hoping that some of you might have suggestions I can pass along to my
language arts teachers to help find a way to provide reading sources for
her. I'm looking for both audio and print options or if there could maybe
be some resource that provides both the English and Spanish at the same
time... I'm not really sure how to even ask this question coherently
because I've never dealt with this before, so anyone that has any
suggestions to help guide me, I would greatly appreciate it!

--
*Jordan Adams, *MLIS
RCMS School Librarian

*Currently Reading:*