[aisle] 2/21 -"Fantastic Chicago" Author Event with Zetta Elliott, Rena Barron, Julian Randall, and Reese Eschmann

Elisa Gall elisamcclain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 07:37:01 CST 2023

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share a free in-person event happening this month:

[image: FantasticChicagoMG2023.jpg]
It's a panel of four middle-grade writers (Zetta Elliott,
<https://www.zettaelliott.com> Rena Barron <https://renabarron.com>, Julian
Randall <https://juliandavidrandall.com>, and Reese Eschmann
<http://reeseeschmann.com>) talking about Black fantasy fiction stories.

This event is meant for teachers, kids, and families. It's being sponsored
by the Pajeau Foundation, the Logan Center, My Very Own Library, 57th
Street Books, and the Center for Teaching Through Children's Books. All are
welcome.

*When: *Thursday, Feb. 21, 2023, 5pm
*Where: *The Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts, Room 801
*Registration link: *
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4095AuYO7lQUDfqc6EuFV1zxRcjg5Sv3-jvxXdCB2CzxTfw/viewform

I hope to see some of you there. It's going to be awesome!
-Elisa